Good Business Ethics

by bola 11 Replies latest jw friends

• bola
    bola

Happy New Year To Everyone In This Forum.

I need advice on business ethics like writing a curriculum vitae, being present for an interview, providing services like and answering customers needs. Thanks. I am just 22 years and I need advice.

• bola
    bola

I need your suggestions please.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

You can get sample resumes and CVS on line gratis. Choose what suits your situation.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Your C.V should be tailored for the job and industry in which your applying to.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

As you know, you can do a google search for just about anything you need to know.

Here's are a few places to get you started.

Resume writing info

Job Interview tips

New Employee info

My advice is to make it easy for a potential employer to find you and to hire you.

Write an easy to read resume that fits the job you are applying for by highlighting the skills or experience you have that match what are looking for.

Don't limit yourself to companies that are advertising open positions. At any given time, current employees are retiring, getting married, moving, having children or changing jobs. If you can get your resume in front of an employer and are ready to start work before the position that is about to be vacated is advertised, you've made his life easier because he doesn't have to wade through tons of applicants and you don't have to compete with others who may have more experience than you do right now.

If possible, do a little detective work and find out who makes the hiring decisions and visit them in person. Be dressed for an interview and have a copy of your resume and a one minute sales presentation about yourself ready to go, in case an opportunity to present yourself arises.

• bola
    bola

Thanks a lot.

• bola
    bola

I am grateful for your suggestions.

• bola
    bola

From Vanderhoven7,

You can get sample resumes and CVS on line gratis. Choose what suits your situation.

Please, what is line gratis?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Please, what is line gratis?

Online Gratis means that you can get this information on the Internet for no charge...for free.

• bola
    bola

Thanks Pete Zahut for your explanation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit