Blessings or our Imagination

by JH 19 Replies latest jw friends

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

And how do you feel about your life at this point of time ? Are things better for you ?

• JH
    JH

I am free as a bird and happy that I can do whatever I please.

Freedom is happiness.

• be wise
    be wise

I feel I'm just entering that stage now, I'm really open to experiencing life and it shows, people are just really responsive to me and feed off it. I really like your attitude you've found your true self, which not a massive amount of people actually attempt to do.

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Nothing expresses freedom like setting yourself free from a cage.

m0nk3y

• Francois
    Francois

I do not believe for a second that God gives temporal success to people who make sincere efforts to do the Divine Will. Any success coming to people who "love their neighbor as themselves" in my opinion is merely the outworking of human nature.

God is not partial, after all.

francois

• Dawn
    Dawn

"we are buying a house together as well as the trimmings, (mmm a swimming pool for next summer)"

pool???? pool??? did I hear POOL??????????????

And we're invited when?

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

HAHHAHAH BBQ FOR ALL!!! except those snobby young ones in my old congo

LET ALL JUMP IN DA POOL!

m0nk3y

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N-

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Now that you don't belong to the JW's anymore, do you feel less blessed?

Well, not blessed, but when ever anything good happens, I do thank Jehovah in prayer. For what it's worth. I don't know. I don't want to be ungrateful, that's for sure.

I remember sisters, when they found a good deal at a thrift store, saying Jehovah found the item for them. I remember thinking, "Jehovah is not a bargain hunter".

Beryl

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Now that you don't belong to the JW's anymore, do you feel less blessed?

Well, not blessed, but when ever anything good happens, I do thank Jehovah in prayer. For what it's worth. I don't know. I don't want to be ungrateful, that's for sure.

I remember sisters, when they found a good deal at a thrift store, saying Jehovah found the item for them. I remember thinking, "Jehovah is not a bargain hunter".

Beryl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit