My Letter to President Trump Requesting That IRS Revoke Watchtower's Tax-exempt status

by Roger Kirkpatrick 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• zeb
    zeb

well done. Very, well done.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Diogenesister wondered, " ...what defines a religion? How about the fact they have changed the bible?"

You may be surprised to learn that:

1.) The bible has neen changed many times during its history, and there are different versions of the bible used by different churches.

2.) Not all religions recognized as such by the IRS use the bible as a basis for claiming they are a religion. Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists, and Shintoists are a few, there are many others. There are even (gasp!) Satanic churches! BOOGA BOOGA!

Stunning, isn't it?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

That is a beautifully written letter.

• Roger Kirkpatrick
    Roger Kirkpatrick

Nathan Natas, what did my letter to the POTUS say that made you think that I might be surprised that (1) the Bible has been changed many times during its history; or (2) not all religions use the Bible as a basis for claiming that they are a religion?

Your comment on my letter added absolutely nothing of substance to the subject. What made you think you contributing to this conversation in a positive way? I don't mean that as an insult. I am merely trying to understand your thought processes.

• Roger Kirkpatrick
    Roger Kirkpatrick

Nathan Natas, I beg your pardon! I see now that your post above was responding to another poster. When reading your post, I failed to discern that Diogenesister was the name of someone who commented. I thought you were quoting a writer with whom I was not familiar. It seems the only exercise I get anymore is jumping to conclusions!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Why the hell would Trump give a shit about the WTS?

Or anyone who's been hurt by them?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Your predecessor, President Obama, issued the following statement with which I hope you are in agreement:

Right...very funny. Well needless to say you will amuse the intern that opens your letter and then promptly shreds it. Your letter will get the same attention that apostate letters get from the Governing Body.

Also, like other have said, the only way to get any attention from the Baby-in-Chief is to pucker your lips up, and press them against his pasty pale ass.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Roger Kirkpatrick, no harm, no foul.

As you noticed I have no thought process.

I hope you didn't pull a muscle doing all that jumping.

Best to leave plyometrics to the kids and athletes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit