Celebration for those on JWD

by Quarterback 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

So let's just say that the WT ORG is now finished. Families with DA/DF members are now reunited. Everyone is burning their Med Directive cards. Ex Missionaries/Need Greaters/ Bethel Workers are now heading home. Pioneers are sleeping in.

What have you planned for yourselves? Will Simon invite us over for a Celebration? Will you continue to post on this Website? What will be left to post about?

• Simon
    Simon

That's like planning for the day after world peace. Probably kind of pointless.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Will there be pandas?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

An illusionary world of improbability.

As long there are men living off the proceeds of the WTS. these men will strive to keep this organization going.

Continue to bullshit up as they might but money is money and power is power after all.

• LV101
    LV101
    If only - at least you dream BIG!
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai

If we came into contact with a superior extraterrestrial species then I would think the issues in the bible - especially the sovereignty issue - would become moot.

• kairos
    kairos

When WT collapses for good, it will be nothing but trauma and sadness for any active JW.

It would be like Satan won at Armageddon for them.
    Jehovah lost.

I expect mass suicides. Terrible.

---

Celebration will be for a time after the horrors are uncovered and the healing begins.

---

Be ready to help those family and friends that have nothing left but 'the apostates' they have been showering with love by shunning them all these years.

I don't know if I'm up to it, to be honest.
    Some of those guys were just dicks!

• stillin
    stillin

I don't see that coming. Maybe negative-growth that can't be hidden, but there will always be the faithful. Who knows? Maybe there's a special world set aside for them.

i wouldn't hold a grudge. Well, maybe I would for some of them. I'd be happy for some of them if their dreams come true... They aren't all bad people.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I imagine that it would be like the collapse of Germany when they heard that their Leader had committed suicide, and then reailty set in. Then the healing process took place. Many years of rebuilding.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

If that were to ever happen, the damage that the WT did would be beyond repair for many.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit