Do you think JW men treat women worst than 'other' men in power?

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Well, RandomTask, Scarlet...I am truly sorry that you've ever had to be in a situation like that. I hate that anyone has to or has had to deal with being in this type of relationship. But to come down on others and go so far as to call them whiny cry babies, is IMHO, inappropriate. Situations do vary. The problem of being in a controlling or a mentally/emotionally abusive relationship is that most people can't see what the big deal is. Unlike a physically abusive relationship, there are no bruises, no calls to the police department, no visual proof of what is taking place. And I am by no means downplaying the dilemma of being in a physically abusive relationship.

I know that eventually I will leave my situation. I know that it is not a good relationship and one in which I do not like being involved. But I also know that much as I desperately long to just get out of it, that I cannot leave right now because certain circumstances that won't allow me. Sorry for snapping your head off...but I don't like being judged when I know my predicament and the difficulties that surround it, and you do not.

Sadie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    And yet, knowing you two, that is exactly what happened, after a fashion.

SIx you just follow me to catch me on double entendresLOL ROFLMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit