Hello after a long while from the user who used to go by "comatose"

by comatose_no_more 10 Replies latest jw friends

• comatose_no_more
    comatose_no_more

It's great to see all the familiar posters as I've been reading for the last few hours. Still offering great advice and help. Awesome job. I tried logging in sometimes over the last year and a half or so, but I didn't have my password on the old account. I finally thought about it and I am not the same shell shocked and comatose guy I was before. I'm just a happy and well adjusted normal person for the most part. I still deal with the JW issues with family that is in, but I'm now a happy and well adjusted person. So, I just decided to change my name and add a new account.

My first post as comatose was like so many of the the recent ones I read from the last couple days. People confused and desperate, seeking help and understanding in a very bad place. So many of you helped me past all that. Thank you so much!

Whats new with me?

Divorced for a year. Yeah, she left too... But, in the end getting DF'd drove a wedge that didn't heal. However, as bad as it feels admitting this, I am happier now. I didn't even realize how bad what I had come to think of as normal actually was. The divorce went smoothly as it could. Was done in a few months and we didn't fight over anything much. We are now 1 year out and we are good co-parents. We are not friends, but we get along and we do everything we can for our daughter. The kiddo handled it amazing. Probably because of how hard we worked on that happening. Single. Enjoying dating some. Enjoying being single for now, but openminded about the future.

Life is much better, happier, and simpler now. I'm content.

Hello to everyone and thank you for all your help over the years!

• talesin
    talesin
    e are now 1 year out and we are good co-parents. We are not friends, but we get along and we do everything we can for our daughter. The kiddo handled it amazing. Probably because of how hard we worked on that happening. Single. Enjoying dating some. Enjoying being single for now, but openminded about the future.

I call that "Success". It sounds like you've been through a lot, but come out of it with flying colours. Good for you!

"content"

• steve2
    steve2

It's always so nice to catch up and its a relief you are comatose no more! Welcome back.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Glad to hear about success stories! =)
  • clarity
    clarity
    Good for you! Hugs
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hi CNM! It's always so nice to hear updates from old posters and friends. Glad to know that your life is calmer and child is thriving.

I remember our conversation from a few years ago. Your thoughts and logic with my own family issue were spot on. I remember and use your comments fairly often. Thank you!

• comatose_no_more
    comatose_no_more

Thanks all.

Aude I remember very well! I really hope you are well and things are good on your end also!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Wow coma,

I wondered where you were. nice to see you again and thanks for the update

Kate xx

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Divorced for a year. Yeah, she left too...

Yup. Been there. Glad you're okay though.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

We've read much, much worse stories here.

You've done well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit