Can i get Watchtower library 1999 for research anywhere

by thetruthaboutjws 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetruthaboutjws
    thetruthaboutjws

is there anywhere i can download watchtower 99 or any version for that matter for research.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Check your inbox.

• ballistic
    ballistic

It's strange that as soon as there is an easily accessible copy floating around here, there is an upsurge in newbies asking how to obtain it. Anyone with a bit of common sense will understand why I'm worried about this.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I was thinking the same thing, Ballistic. I will only give out a link to it for people that I know have been on here for a while. It would suck to hand over to the Society where copies are located on the web. That would not be a good thing to do for obvious reasons...

• VM44
    VM44

Hi everyone!

I would like to get the 2001 WT Library if it is available.

I have been here awhile...this is post 301 for me. Hope I qualify as being OK!

--VM44

• Matty
    Matty

I agree with the above. Now I don't have any problem whatsoever with an established poster like VM44 asking for such things, I'm sure we can sort something out, but I think it's a bloody cheek for a newbie to start begging for stuff immediately when they haven't made a proper contribution to the forum as yet.

• ballistic
    ballistic

VM44 and anyone else, it is only right and proper for you to go to the person who hosts it and you can find out who that is just by doing a search on this site for watchtower or library and looking for recent posts on the subject.

• VM44
    VM44

I agree, one should ask directly of whoever has it.

Searched for posts containing "Watchtower Library CD"

I find many posts where people are 'talking' about hosting an ISO of the WT-CD.

If there is a post where someone says they have it for downloading, then I must have skipped over it!

It is late here, I probably am too tired to find it now, I will try again tomorrow.

--VM44

• Jourles
    Jourles

If someone would like a zipped copy of the 2001 CD, email me or send a message through the forum and I will tell you how to get it.

***Extreme newbies need not apply***

[email protected] / http://www.dirtclod.com

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

....singing......."lliiiiffeeeessssss wwwaaaterrrssssss freeeeeeeeeeeeee" ....singing.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit