Saying hello again

by EdenOne 19 Replies latest jw friends

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Just saying I’m still alive and greeting everyone, veterans and newcomers to this forum.

2018 was a year with a lot of turmoil in my life; me and my wife separated, then reunited months later, and spent the second half of the year healing the emotional wounds from that episode. That, along with a record year in terms of my business meant that choices had to be made regarding my time, and I decided to focus on my marriage instead of other endeavours. It seemed to have paid off. Our marriage is a lot stronger and built upon a lot more honest and frank grounds.

Also dealt with a few health issues and a surgery, and life goes on. Still shunned, but slowly building a small but solid new core of friendships and reconnected with family members whom we neglected for most our lives.

I hope to get more involved in the future.

cheers to all.

Ricardo

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey, EdenOne! Howdy!

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Hey there, venerable veteran! :)

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

You are in good company sir. Welcome!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

EdenOne:

So good to hear from you! Please don't feel alone, as there are many here that are going through some of the same issues that you are facing.

But you can always count on us to be here if you need to talk or have a cup of coffee and just chat. Got some sweet rolls to go with that coffee too!

Atlantis!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Good to hear from you. So glad your turmoil turn out with a stronger marriage. 2018 has been a eventful year for many here. Glad you are doing better. Take care. Still Totally ADD aka David Winner

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Nice to see you again, Atlantis, David. Hello Solzhenitsyn!

• millie210
    millie210

What a year you have had!

Really glad to see you back.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Hello Millie :) yep, tough 2018, but survived to fight another year

• Listener
    Listener

Hi Eden One, lovely to hear from you again.

Sorry to hear about your marriage problems and hopefully things have settled down for the long term. Good on you for choosing your marriage over other endeavours, doing your best will leave you with no regrets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit