It’s Your Last Meal...What Would It Be??

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I had flatbread with fig and goat cheese

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

A slice of tasty cheese and vegemite sandwich with slices of tomato`s on it and a good dose of pepper on the tomato`s.

Either toasted bread or not.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Roast turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Don’t forget cranberry sauce and green bean casserole.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Greek salad for starters sounds great!

For my mains I guess I'd have something to stay with the Greek theme, so I'd have Beef Stifado with vegetables mixed in. It's a Greek stew, to go with the Greek salad.

Image result for stifado beef stew

And I'd have a few glasses of a nice, full-bodied red.

• LV101
    LV101

Appetizers: Salsa/fresh tortilla chips, guacamole/chips - bag of flamin' hot CHEETOS to snack on and fresh tortillas with rice - more salsa or Tabasco. I'm so fair I'm ghost but my family thinks I'm from south of the border.

Main Meal - I'd want pasta and homemade marinara with the freshest French bread and butter - salad - prefer Greek loaded with Kalamata olives.

Dessert - Bocci gelato.

LoveUni - stew looks sumptuous.

• stan livedeath
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

.......with a nicely matured Merlot

Image result for steak covered in onions and mushrooms

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Something that I know would give me the sh*ts so they'd have to postpone it. LOL!!

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Whole cherrys. Id then crush the pips either on the floor or in my mouth. At least 5 or 6. Then sit and wait for the cyanide to kill me.

It would be the ultimate way to piss on the executioners bomfire!

• Simon
    Simon

Meat & Potato Pie, Chips, Mushy Peas and Gravy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit