Would You Be Angry If You Were Maligned and Lied About Unfairly?

by minimus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

People can’t understand why people like Trump and Cavanaugh literally get angry and upset over accusations that can ruin their lives. If I was falsely accused by a mob of something, I would be defending myself vigorously!

I think it’s ridiculous when people criticize others for not just taking it. If the shoe were on the other foot, I think they would change their tune!

• minimus
    minimus

Let’s see what will happen when certain Democrats start getting investigated. It should be very interesting!

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

The real question is: would you be angry if you were robbed of having a life so that some rich scumbag could enjoy his?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

but...But...BUT...maybe they are supposed to all act like the JDubs are told to. If you are wronged just consider the other person superior to yourself, turn the other cheek, believe that you are the one to blame for your own mistreatment, wait on God to fix it? Or should I be able to sit on my lazy ass and blame my misfortune on the person who worked his ass off to succeed?

• minimus
    minimus

If someone works hard and reaps good results, more power to them.

I get a kick out of people who get so angry and jealous when someone wins gambling. I’m happy for them.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Art imitating life:

matt

• minimus
    minimus

And this is supposed to be comedy??

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

oh 20 years plus of questions...……...yawn.

• minimus
    minimus

Scotty , nice to see you back.

• LV101
    LV101

They understand -- just more subject material to fabricate about for bad news -- they need viewers and paychecks trying to survive aftermath of Ole Hil's/Dirty Bill's election loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit