The happy generaiton JW

by happy man 1 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

I was on a funeral some days ago, it was an old brother one of this men how realy was caring, and fare from this hard ruls men we now se on some places.

When i was going home i was rea¨ly sad, this generation of wittneses is son gone, they was in some way unusal and unik peopel, widh a very strong belife,they was always trying to se the best side in evry man. A lot of them lived fore the tuth, spending ours after ours telling peopel about the paradise.

On this funeral one man was telling the history of the woman in sweden how was pionjering fore 64 years, and when she dy they find out she have saved some mony in stocks long ago, and now it was 250.000 $ she give it all to the society,. but the man say ther was not one man from Bethel on the funeral, not a word of thank you sister, how sad.

I was also thinking of that this generation was so sure thy never going to die, so sad that that was wrong, i ask my father how is one of this older JW, how do you fel, when you are on all this funerals, well he say it is littel sad, but i now they have a happy life and a hope.

I am sure they have a happy life, always good feelings to give of yourself fore other peoepl.

But again I can say sad that the hope thay was so sure on was false.

Or perhaps the goal is to live a happy life, no matter what, and sure the hope help them to have this even if it not came truh in ther lifetime.

I think we how are there children never have ther spirte , never was so sure, we never find this ourself, someone was telling us this is the truth, you can be wery sure that in this generation HMG is coming, I am not so surprised when I now se so many losing the hope of my generation,and leaving the truth.

Perhaps this isnt so strange , we have never this fire fore the truth as our parents have, we are questnig it more, and our children is questnig it even more, at least some of them.

But myself is sometime dreaming back to the times whem we go to diffrent assemblys, and ther was like a famylie, working together widh doing food and a lot of things like that.

When we was going and wisit a lot of our friends, in a lot of diffrent towns, i think it was unusual widh so lot of diffrent friends as we as JW have in the 50 ies, it was a very happy time, but sad to say this time have gone, and when i wisit this funerals it is a reminder of that.

• frogit
    frogit

happy man

The WTBS never say thank you, or sorry. I have given much time helping in Congregations, and Kingdom Hall building, but have never heard a simple thank you.

I cared for a book study at my home for many years, then one day the Local (Loving) elders came and said "we are closing this book study down", no explanations and……NO Thank You……for all the years of loyally caring for the brother and sisters.

I know of a very dear Brother who was an Elder for many years, he was always ready to give a helping hand, he also gave time, energy, and money (equipment) to the Kingdom Hall Building committee, then one day they changed the setup and gave the privilege to someone else, no explanation and …No Thank You… by the way my friend did it for love (free), but the new brother did it for a profit, and still does.

Happy Man sorry to hear of another loving and caring brother passing, it seems to me that either they are dying or standing down, how sad.

frogit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit