No-Sew Covid-19 Face-Mask using Shop Towel

by Simon 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I saw someone walking in the store with a hairnet as a mask. I'm like buddy, that's not going to help you.

Either way, rural area stores and mom-and-pop hardware stores still have stuff around here. Even grocery stores, I drive 30m in the other direction and most stores are still semi-stocked with toilet paper although they all have limits on the quantities.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is a great way to block breathing in any viruses.

Jack Vale - Since y'all bought the toilet paper and masks ...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

or perhaps this way , mind you your vision might be slightly impaired.

Got A Horde Of Toilet Paper, But No Protective Gear ...

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

That looks like one of those Star Wars characters.

• Listener
    Listener

So that's what's happening to all the toilet paper.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I know a few people who I would like to see wear a plastic bag over their head for a mask, tied tightly around their neck. Does that make me a bad person?

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon you look crazy in that picture

I was making crazy eyes, so the picture would make our friends kids laugh.

I don't know why I thought I should smile for a picture when wearing a mask but ...

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks for the videos - I watched the 'Blue Shop Towel' one and somewhere in my garage or storages I have a box - use them for oil painting. They are wonderful. I'd watched a similar video but it used fabric with a strip of 100% cotton placed inside to avoid skin irritation. I ordered all the necessary items for the Blue Shop Towel masks to spare me from searching and dust right now. Pollens are horrendous here now so I might rock a mask all day.

Love the red photo - fashion forward! I haven't watched both videos but would prefer a red one but at this point I'll take whatever. From texts/emails I think women are going to need matching head bananas to cover their unkempt hair roots - it's a crisis.

LHG - I can't stand those normal masks - I don't even know what I have but use them when spraying paint. I sprayed the inside out with an alcohol mist. Until my supplies arrive I'm going to have to wear it plus a scarf or a bandana over my face. Is this for real! I've almost asphyxiated myself spraying disinfectants - continually. I keep fresh air flowing but this is too much. Then I drive and pick up food which is starting to rattle me. Shrinks are going to be the big biz with 40% of Americans neurotic and alcohol sales increasing 50%!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit