New Video of Shepherding call

by Watchtower-Free 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

Thanks for posting this!

The logic elders use to protect the policies are just disgusting and sad.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" The logic elders use to protect the policies are just disgusting and sad."

This, plus the old deaf Elder seemed to have no concept that the child in the case he sited, who had suffered since she was eight being raped by her father, was a VICTIM.

• steve2
    steve2
    For those of us who cannot access youtube in public venues (and will need to wait until we're home), what is the jist of the video?
  • Dissonant15
    Dissonant15

These people are just sick & I will not be having any such debates with them & definitely not welcome them into my home. Gag

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Marking to watch later. Thanks for posting!
  • pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

What a brilliant video by this brother. This guy deserves tones of respect for doing this. He handled himself brilliantly. A must watch.

Thank you so much for posting.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Marked
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    he conducted himself very well perhaps rather soft on these two numbskulls I would have hit them with both barrels, the fact these two idiots spent almost two hours defending the ludicrous policy of the two witness rule etc just goes to show what a dirty,filthy,seedy organization it really is, I liked it when he claimed to be having "a crisis of conscience!"
  • pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

I agree, anyone that can defend these policies aren't all there, upstairs.

Would be great to see more brave folks record shepherding calls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit