Petra!
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Pfff.

G.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Support During Coronavirus Pandemic?

I just threw up! What a pants load. The writers who thought that letter up should all be getting treatment for broken arms as they worked so hard to pat themselves on their own backs! And probably treated for chapped lips from blowing their own horns.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Thanks Petra. It's so good to keep up to speed on what the org is up to.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I'm not sure why throughout this "disaster" the organization is not using "disaster relief funds" they've been contributing to for decades to pay for the $15/mo Zoom account and instead having the congregations, who've had their savings stolen from them a few years ago, according to them for the purposes of helping elsewhere, pay these fees.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Anony

The collections seem to be case lots preferred and only specific items. I smell a surplus auction

• careful
    careful

Thanks, Petra! Keepin' that blonde hair long still?

• TheListener
    TheListener

I'm afraid to click the links in the posts like the one in this thread. Can our clicking the link give away our IP addressor some other information we didn't intend to give away? Also, can the individual that posts the links see who clicks on them and downloads the documents?

From TheListener is not IT smart

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

The links are safe. Not hosted by Watchtower. Atlantis posts are trustworthy.

If you click on a link that goes back to Watchtower website (I posted one recently), Watchtower would be able to discern that access to their site originated from this site and they would know the IP address of the internet provider that your device came in on, which in turn might or might not give them a general geographic location of the device that was used to access their website.

If that worries you, you can use a VPN to hide your footprint.

I personally don't worry about Watchtower seeing my IP, although when I was first leaving the cult, I was a little paranoid about such things.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Thanks wannabefree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit