Annual Meeting Speculation Open Thread

by cappytan 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cappytan
    cappytan

- Tony Morris will rant about apostates anonymously sending him pink socks.

- David Splane will say that though types and anti-types are no longer JW doctrine, that doesn't mean that the GB can't bring them back anytime they want. Obey, or else we'll bring them back!

- Sam Herd gives a talk about "wimmen, whisky and makin' whoopie"

- Gerrit Loesch drools.

- An announcement is made that Geoffrey Jackson "is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses."

What are your predictions?

• Londo111
    Londo111
    When is it exactly? Are they broadcasting it again?
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    After the "Thunder Down Under", Geoffrey Jackson will not show up!
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    - Lett will awkwardly start to give a talk about how this year is the 100th anniversary of the Kingdom, then realizes his mistake and says, "Damnit all, Sanderson! You got me again!"
  • sir82
    sir82

New GB member, or maybe even 2.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    When is it exactly? Are they broadcasting it again?

It's usually the first Saturday in October, if I recall correctly.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Jackson has been downgraded and relocated to the Australian branch.

Lett can finally count to potato, he stopped eating crayons, and pooped today.

AMIII now is the GB, new light, its not a composite he is the 'Slave'

Loesch tells anecdotes

Herd talk about latest thoughts on women's brain sizes

Splane distances himself from the others

And whats his name keeps his chubbly little moth shut so as not to invoke the wrath of TMIII, the Tight Pants Terminator

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

But seriously...

I think the more positive members will have a don't look at the man behind the curtain part, like patting on the back, look at whats going on in warkwick! Jw broadcast...aren't we great... and so forth. I think TM3 will find it irresistible to go on the attack against the apostates, 2015 was a bad year for the org, there is gonna be more talk about not doubting, obeying, and so on. Oh yea... give money

• freddo
    freddo

Big video of lots of smiling black faces stood in front of their new scaffold pole sided kingdom hall with tin roof and of course with the blueborg logo stuck out at right-angles on it. Song "Let it rain let it snow this is where your lolly goes ..." played over it then "Oh sunny day why not pay let it make Jehovah's day!" to round it off with six whirling trolley carts spinning madly.

Videos of big earth movers building War-wick ready for the new system. Snippet of the London project mentioned too.

A ten minute video of how even when your branch office closes you can show loyalty by bringing the good news to your dying relatives - starring Geoff Jackson and his Pa.

Tony Morris reminding us of how good his sons and "oh so meek" daughters-in-law make him look.

A trip down memory lane "looking at our archives" where about three comments of Rutherford's ramblings taken out of context out of about three hundred thousand wrong 'uns can be shown to have been correct before their time with a cut to "Millions Now Living Will ... err ... May Never Die" book.

• Island Man
    Island Man

My guess is that they will talk about not listening to news reports that paint JWs in a negative light. Maybe even mention some anecdotes about JWs calling in to branches and NY headquarters with questions about things they've seen in the news about Australia. They will probably paint those JWs calling in as bad examples of listening to "apostate driven lies" being promulgated by the "satanic media".

Then they'll make a grand announcement:

"In view of the spiritual dangers that are posed by this world's news media, I'm sure you will be happy to learn that the Governing Body has made the decision to add an evening news program to the JW broadcasting web channel. Are you not happy for this new provision from Jehovah?

This news program will be 15 minutes long and will be called World Watch. With your kind support and generous voluntary donations, we hope to eventually extend the length of the program to 30 minutes. The first program will be aired in December."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit