Co-Ordinator of BOE Secretly Putting His DF'd Daughter First

by pale.emperor 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

As I said, it's great that they've let her move back in. But it's taken a week for them to make their move. They knew she was in hospital from the start but it took until today for them to help her.

After reading the WT directives above I reckon her dad has done some research as to what he can/can't do. Good on him but still, it's a sad state of affairs indeed.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Good for him. Family is everything. Sad that those scumbags in Warwick wreck so many. Hopefully, this CoBE is waking and up and can lead his family from their evil captivity.

Long may the mind controlling hold of those 7 pervert lovers in Warwick fail. I wish them only pain and misfortune for their crimes against humanity. I've said this before and I really mean it. It they were found guilty of crimes against humanity and an executioner was needed, I volunteer my services free of charge. Don't think I'm serious? The WBT$ taught me what real hate is.

As for the WBT$ stance. Well that depends on the will of the biggest bully on the BOE or the hate of the CO.

He will likely be stripped of all privileges(tm) and DF'd without so much as a by your leave.

• Chook
    Chook

It will always come to a head. He will have to choose church or blood . Pride or love are the fathers two options.

• zeb
    zeb

Reading this it suddenly occurred to me that I have never heard in all my years from the platform any account of the "Good Samaritan".

I hope the young lady's dad has the balls to stand up to the self righteous class who may oppose his kindness.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

This is the issue that led me out the door at first.

My son attempted suicide out of fear of being df'd; the elders wanted to visit with him, I said no, that is not going to happen, not now or ever.

He eventually was df'd, but with support from me and sometimes my wife; the actions of the elders during that time put me out for good.

I asked them to call the society to delay the df'ing until he could see a psychiatrist; the COBE said he did, and that the society told him that 'any psychiatrist worth his salt' would see him day or night, and the df'ing would go ahead.

Of course, the society never said that; the COBE's maverick CO did; the society told me 3 times that he never called them.

That an elder could lie to me straight faced about such a thing broke my brain.

I wish your friend a speedy recovery, and that her father listens to his heart and conscience, and not the BOE.

My best day ever was when I decided that no one was going to tell me how to deal with my children, adult or otherwise.

I have never looked back.

F*** em.

• Tallon
    Tallon

@ Pistoff

Excellent post. Top drawer mate, top drawer.

I hope your son has moved on with his life and is now in a better frame of mind.

• jp1692
    jp1692

This religion destroys families. Some see through it and put their families first. In my experience, most do not.

It's shameful.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Questions to determine if he stays an elder include:

Is the congregation disturbed by the brother's action? Have a number lost respect for him?

That's just a invitation to gossip and bully people when they're down. "Poor souls" claiming they have been "stumbled" by the brother's actions. For crying out loud, how infantile.

i think plenty of JWs were "disturbed" and "lost respect" for Geoffrey Jackson over his ARC performance, so I wonder when he is going to step down?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit