Results of exit polls of elections in Ukraine 2019

by Dmitry 15 Replies latest social current

• Dmitry
  • cofty
    cofty

Please tell us about them Dimitry. Is one of them more pro-Russia than the other?

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

Not! Both pro-Ukrainian!

Zelensky - famous actor, comedian, businessman.

Apparently, the Ukrainians are tired of the oligarchs in power

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Apparently, the Ukrainians are tired of the oligarchs in power

So are the Australians.

The article you linked is in a strange font.

Have a great day everyone.

• cofty
    cofty

Dimitry - Do Ukrainians worry about the possibility of Putin annexing the country like he did Crimea?

• Dmitry
    Dmitry
    The article you linked is in a strange font.

Sorry, but the Ukrainian exit polls did not have time to make the English version)

The main thing I translated!

• Dmitry
    Dmitry
    Dimitry - Do Ukrainians worry about the possibility of Putin annexing the country like he did Crimea?

I think Putin missed his chance in 2014. Now the Ukrainian army is already very strong. He will not dare, even with his schizophrenia, to go on a massive bloodshed. IMHO, the point of no return behind.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Please get real. Russia has no need to invade Ukraine. they will implode on their own. Just like the US. Why would they even want to? If they wanted to, Russia would be on the Polish border in less than 1 week. Is the US going to start WWIII over Ukraine? Not likely. NATO doesn't even enter the equation.

On the other hand, I think a comedian would be a good leader. They can ask the difficult questions that 'serious' candidates can't. I'm hoping for cooler heads (as I live in Poland). I don't appreciate Poland sucking up to the US. It just paints a target on us.

I think it makes more sense for regional powers to find some way to cooperate (ok, I can dream , right?). I understand the historical animosity between countries like Germany, Poland and Russia - but these are your most likely trading partners. Find a way to make it work. If Germany can work with Russia, Poland should just get over it and do the same. I think they want to, we just have to get rid of current gov't (Kaczynski).

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Cofty,

What is wrong with trying to establish better terms with Russia? Please don't tell me you are on the #RussiaRussiaRussia team. IMHO the US and the UK have the most sclerotic leadership in the entire world. They are both simply living in a world that doesn't exit anymore.

• cofty
    cofty
    Please don't tell me you are on the #RussiaRussiaRussia team.

I don't understand your question but I believe Russia is a rogue state run by a mobster with the morals of a Fascist megalomaniac.

Not sure if that answers it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit