Hand Grenade Time

by MissDaSilva 18 Replies latest jw friends

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

Decided I’m going to go out with a bang.

Just posted a Merry Christmas meme on my WatsApp status. In Portuguese but it’s very clear what it means with the baubles etc…..

I will keep you posted on people’s reactions.

This is better than a soap opera. 😹

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Enjoy the fireworks!!!!

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

If you don’t want to be shunned then you have to tell them there is a possibility you may feel suicidal if you are shunned then it won’t happen

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

I desperately WANT to be shunned. I demand it. Then I never have to talk to any of those two faced idiots ever again. 😀😎

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

you need to shun back

Get your shun gun here !

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

if youre OK with being shunned--get yours in first . When the elders come knocking--dont invite them in--just tell them you never want to speak to them again. Dont say good bye--just say get away from my door, as you close it.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Yep. Keep it short and to the point, so that you don't have to waste time being condescended to. If you're in a position to walk away, it's a lot better IMO. You get to start working on the life you want to live and not the one you are ordered to live.

And you can always remind them- they are the ones who are turning away from you. You have no restrictions on talking to them or having them in your life. They are the ones following the order to avoid you.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Stay strong!

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Are you sure you have nobody still in that you would like to keep in touch with?

how many years have you been in? You didn’t get to know anybody who you would consider a good friend?

if you did just realise they will shun you if you choose that route. My advice is don’t go down that road.

you want to have the advantages of both options being out but still having the option of talking to anyone

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I predict most will silently remove you. From the accounts of others, most JWs don’t even engage or say goodbye in this situation. They are more likely to gossip and come to conclusions among themselves than to ask you what’s going on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit