The Amazing Teeth of the Great White Shark

by LoveUniHateExams 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Great white sharks are able to subdue and eat almost anything they come across, thanks to their amazing teeth. How do they do it?

Consider: The great white shark (Carcharodon carcharias) needs to catch and process food in order to survive. Its teeth are remarkable, being arranged in rows and rows that move forward, like a conveyor belt, so that these animals always have a full set of functioning teeth at any one time.

Furthermore, the shape of this shark's teeth changes throughout its life. Young sharks have thin teeth, the better to catch slippery fish with. As these sharks mature, their teeth change shape. Adults have triangular-shaped teeth along the top row, and thinner teeth along the bottom row. This arrangement allows the bottom row teeth to pin large prey, while the serrated triangular top row teeth are perfect for chomping down, cutting through thick hide, and removing large chunks of flesh.

What do you think? Did the great white shark's wondrous teeth evolve? Or were they created?

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

They were obviously created to eat seaweed.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@ Giles Gray

Lol. Oh yes!

You know how tough sea weed can be. And it's fast too. They need those sharp, triangular shaped teeth, row after row of them, to grab it and take out big chunks of it.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

I always love to concede defeat on evolution with the JWs, just so that the juicy topic of 'evil creation' can be discussed.

LOL! Fast seaweed.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i lived right on the sea front the year the film "jaws" came out. i never went in the sea that year--after i saw that film.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Wait? I thought animals would live in peace and not eat each other?
    I thought you could not have Paradise in a world where Animals killed animals?

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Father shark tells his son what to do when they get to the people in the water who have abanded their sinking ship Now son what we do first is swim around them showing our fins so they know we are there then we eat them so they do that then the son says dad why didn'i we just eat them as soon as we got here instead of swimming around them first well son says the dad shark they taste better without the shit in them about the teeth design question I haven't got a clue the dad shark never satd anything about that

• Simon
    Simon

Don't forget they also need to be able to detect small amounts of blood from great distances away ... this is because seaweed often cuts itself on sharp rocks, LOL.

There are so many animals that are killing machines and exist even at the deepest parts of the ocean, the idea that they "learnt to kill from seeing man do it" would really be the greatest miracle of all time, especially the ones with no eyes or cognitive ability.

But then they will also turn around and try to use the "perfect design for the task of killing" as evidence of creation.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sharks were originally land animals that ate hay..

Until Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden of Eden,in Jackson County Missouri USA..

What caused the sharks to stop eating hay and go into the sea?..

Image result for Church lady could it be satan

• PhilJonesIII
    PhilJonesIII

Bot fly larvae, Jigger-fleas, guinea-worm and occasionally mango-worms ( and no you dont find them in mangos )

If you dont know about these creatures then be warned : DO NOT look them up unless you have a strong stomach.

They are unquestionably amazing creatures with complex life cycles well adapted to what they do. The problem is that what they do is especially distressing if you happen to be a victim.

If these are part of god's creation then it raises some serious questions about the nature of god and why he put us here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit