Why Is The Governing Body Moving Corporation Headquarters Out In The Boonies Away From Public Veiw?

by Brokeback Watchtower 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think the decision to move to a more secluded place was probably started taking shape right after Silentlambs march at headquarters in clear public view of their neighbors. I mean how do you respectively live something like this down in front of all those neighbors close by? That's why I think they are heading for the boonies because deep down they know that their public reputation will only go from bad to worse at this late date of the Faithful & Discreet Slave of God con game. Better off to be far away from the public eye as possible. I'm sure they are beefing up security to make sure no unwanted guests are allowed on their properties. This was not the case at Brooklyn were they have to rub shoulders with their worldly neighbors and any protest marches against them would ruin their neighborhood reputation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m53JU4g7Ia4

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think that having a super bad fraud exposure on the world wide web, and their stupid ass monthly JW.org broadcasts for the whole internet community to see and witness for themselves these insane delusional idiot savants flap their lips with nonstop delusional bullshit is also a definite reason to head for the boonies.

And let's not forget the printing religious magazines and shitty cheap tracts for free is a money loosing business,,, so eventually they will not need to print any more shit on paper it can all be done electronically at almost no cost to the corporation. So now's the time to sell all that printing press property and move to a nice resort setting and retire to the woods/chemical dump site and have mindless drones for servants in the process and try not to think of what these lethal chemicals can do to an aging F&DS.

But perhaps financial woes may reduce headquarters to a solar powered computer in some shack in the woods run by Tonytighpants in the future who knows. But it definitely makes sense their moving to the woods in this information age and hide their sorry asses.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Someone posted a day or two ago that the number of congregations in Germany is way down. The reality is except maybe in Africa the number of jws is falling. I think only about 10% of each congregation has any real zeal for the crap, everyone else may still be believers but have no real zeal. I saw this first hand the last few meetings I went to. The watchtowers of the brothers and sisters were mostly not studied and few answered at the meetings.

But I digress Jehovah is still blessing the Borg , for he had them move to a prime spot of real estate next to a beautiful lake on top of a toxic waste dump.

• hoser
    hoser

I look at it as a simple real estate flip. Sell a high valued property, buy low somewhere else and wait to sell it high. Businesses do this all the time.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • blondie
    blondie

Money

Safety through isolation

Too many temptations in NYC for young Bethelites

The WTS built a building up further north during WW2 for safety; eventually used it to house Gilead. in South Lansing.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Many reasons such as cost in utilities such as electricity that the Borg had to pay on all of those properties.

Those Brooklyn properties including the main manufacturing printing plant was aged, although kept up in maintenance, they also gained enormously in financial value . $$$

To date the WTS made 1 and half billion US in the sale of those properties.

So building a brand new facility in a all exclusive spot makes sense.

The WTS still pocked a few hundred million in those real estate transaction deals.

The other oil in the ointment could also be to the fact that the WTS (Religious Publishing house) has been acting as self serving commercialized fraud through its end time doctrines which did help in the continuing proliferation of its publications but they were nevertheless false.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I look at it as a simple real estate flip.

Sell a high valued property, buy low somewhere else and wait to sell it high....hoser

Image result for thumb up through screen

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As it was pointed by others seclusion might been also in the minds of the WTS for they know that the WTS has been a commercialized fraud of sorts, they also were aware of how much the Brooklyn properties were worth. $$$

Now to continue this fraud by the usual tactic of alluring brainwashing and exploitation.

The power and money is still there for a few men to languish themselves in ie. the GB men

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit