Did an EX-JW wake you up to TTATT or did you put the effort to wake up yourself?

by John Aquila 112 Replies latest jw experiences

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

But we get there in the end Vid, I now feel like a member of the public in any contact with JW's.

Except I guess in the back of my mind is a lot of information about JW's that normal people probably don't have, but then I have lot of stuff in my brain that normal people don't have !

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

The total and inconsequent teachings and the logical fallacy, of the WTBS bible teachings, rumbled in my stomach for over 20 years. But being an elder and having my whole family “in” (wife 6 children) it was not easy to draw the whole family back….But I did insist on the matter that all my children should get the highest education that was possible and suitable for their capacity…. They all got their education and not one of them is in. Finally my stomach reached my head and I started fading, using the time to continue my own education, (my children insisted that it was my turn now) I also took my university degree. Today only my wife is still in and I feel that she is quite lonely and sad. Bu I am also Shure, that she knows all about inconsequent teachings and logical fallacy.

Bugbear

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Phizzy - "...I have lot of stuff in my brain that normal people don't have..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit