Governing Body Members Confessing Before Feds And Trying To Plea Bargin

by Brokeback Watchtower 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm sure that insider informants ie: GB ass protectors may offer themselves as witnesses in a plea bargin from prosecution.

I'm thinking that a few GB member might turn in evidence to the state to lighten their sentence for charity fraud.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm wondering what type of scam the WT corporation is cooking up to make profit from Puerto Rico hurricane victims and what type of punishments the US government will sanction against such charities.

The devastation is estimated at $30 billion, and what type of precautions will the US government enforce to see that all aid is beneficial and not just a tax evasion sceem by unscrupulous crooks.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Whatever you're smoking............I"m interested.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

It is all in your head. It will never happen!

• steve2
    steve2

I like the way you have extended speculation to new areas of legalese. The old JW need for speculation to relieve the tedium continues. 😔

• John Davis
    John Davis

What laws do you think that Watchtower has broken in order for them to be prosecuted, actually what crimes do you think individuals within Watchtower, such as GB or Branch Committee, has broken that would actually be prosecutable.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm just thinking charity fraud during a national disaster. With all these hurricanes I'm sure the WT corporation is going to try to make some profit from it.

• John Davis
    John Davis

For it to be fraud they would have to make specific promises to use the money for a specific purpose with no intention to fulfill those promises. It would also have to be proven that individuals benefited from that money that were unreasonable. Most large charities have paid administrative stuff that must be paid, which they are allowed to do. It just can't be that they are paid beyond reasonable rates. I know you feel that they are guilty of that but it must be what is provable in law.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Well I'm hoping they get a little sloppy and make some major screw ups that puts them on some type federal investigation hit list.

You might also say a sprinkling of wishful thing permeates some of my statements but what the heck makes for interesting scenerios.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

For the naysayers, it should be known that the IRS pulls the tax-exempt status of approximately 100 different groups per year (churches included).

No one is immune, particularly groups that have never cultivated "friends in high places".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit