SKE school

by alcyone 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alcyone
    alcyone

Would you like to volunteer in the kitchen? See here:

http://ske-vancouver.com/

I do not understand why they are showing all the information on a public web...

I do not understand what they do those 8wks. Some secret knowledge presented there? Like anti-types, Knorr as Elisha, TOMO3 as Eglon, etc.? Or training for "ministry" only? After 8 weeks they must be completely brainwashed...

• Listener
    Listener

It appears to be the schedule for the volunteers who assist with cooking at the SKE. It is so crazy that they want people to start at 6.30am so that they can give the participants a cooked breakfast (eggs, sausages etc.)

In the real world the average person is content with a bowl of cereal or toast (that they manage to get for themselves) and only on the odd occasion treat themselves to a cooked breakfast.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    What does SKE stand for please ?
  • Listener
    Listener

School of Kingdom Evangelizers

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

IT'S A CULT!!!

DD

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

An 8 week advanced Pioneer School , for prospective Special Pios. & C/O's ...all about the ministry & helping the congs. No new light or secret knowledge.

Like the o/p, I am surprised that they put this on line.. The real food looks ok, even if the Spiritual food is rubbish .

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

What a great provision from jehober. We put our grand kids in SKI school this year. We had some great snow this year and they loved learning how to ski and snow board. My wife and I made them breakfast every morning. It was a great week indeed to see their little faces enjoying one of life's little pleasures.

Oh wait, is this OP about SKI school (fun) or about the SKE school (bs indoctrination). I'm confused! lol

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Naoscillator
    Naoscillator
    I know several 'graduates'. It's all standard stuff except for a few inventions too crazy even for the 'imitate their faith' book. Made up stories about the apostle Paul meditating for three years in the arabian desert then laying low for another 9 before "receiving his first assignment from the governing body". Another one about Paul failing to have success with his synagogue preaching, only to have Apollos show up later and convert everybody in the synagogue! I asked the star graduates what chapter of Acts I could find the account in. "I'll get back to you...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit