JW Official Site Run By Spin Doctors?

by Englishman 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Englishman
    Englishman

Do you believe that you are the only ones who will be saved?

No. Many millions who have lived in centuries past and who were not Jehovah's Witnesses will come back in a resurrection and have an opportunity for life.

They still believe that all non-JW's will die at Armageddon though!

Englishman.

• blondie
    blondie

But what about this response:

9/1/89 WT page 19 Remaining Organized for Survival Into the Millennium

Only Jehovah’s Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil. (Revelation 7:9-17; 2 Corinthians 4:4)

Blondie (WTS, home of doublespeak)

• bk62
    bk62

Do you believe that you are the only ones who will be saved?

No. Many millions who have lived in centuries past and who were not Jehovah's Witnesses will come back in a resurrection and have an opportunity for life.

They still believe that all non-JW's will die at Armageddon though!

I may need to brush up on my terminology. Are you saying that by "saved", they are talking about their 1'st Resurrection? (Where the ignorant are given a chance to accept "The Truth")? As I understand they will die again if they don't. But I always thought being "Saved" meant not dying at Armageddon, but going past (whether it be in Heaven, JW's heaven on earth, or where-ever it may be!!) I apologize - I have a lot to learn here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit