Please explain this...

by unsure 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unsure
    unsure

I'm looking for a Creationist viewpoint on this video:

https://youtu.be/OetkAjBG1EA

Why was this creature created to behave the way it does?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You don`t expect any sensible / reasonable / intelligent answer`s to this question do you ?

What about just an ordinary believer also , so the field is a little bit wider than just a creationist ?

• unsure
    unsure
    "You don`t expect any sensible / reasonable / intelligent answer`s to this question do you ?
    What about just an ordinary believer also , so the field is a little bit wider than just a creationist ?"

Sorry, not sure what you mean by "ordinary believer"

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I am sure the answer is something along the lines of our sin caused the creature's natural habitat to be lost or parasites evolved after the flood.

There can be no justification of deliberately creating one species survival depending on the suffering of another's so whatever the answer the deluded creationist will never blame their all powerful and caring God.

• waton
    waton

It is the issue of universal sovereignty. The triumph will be, when there has evolved a bot fly proof squirrel mutation, removing this blot;

• zeb
    zeb

Yuck quite revolting.

I am glad to see the squirrel was dead.

We have a giant hornet in Oz apx 40 mm long that catches spiders, stings them so they are paralyzed then drags them into its nest where its young will in time eat the spider alive.

Nature nice no way! surely the creator could have come up with a better way of doing things. Ask any woman her opinion of .. monthlys.. now there is a lousy design.

time out.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

As far as I'm concerned, all one has to do to refute creationism is Google "horrifying sea life". :smirk:

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yeah and what about all these creatures that get into a host body and then actually control the host. And Viruses and bacteria that can do some remarkably destructive things . There’s just no reason why a god would create these things unless he was a freak. And there’s no mention in the Bible that Satan and anytime had the power to create any of it.

The goat headers that possibly write some of the biblical texts had no idea of what was really going on in life that’s why they wrote that god made plants and trees before the sun and why in over 60 scriptures they wrote that the earth was flat.

• waton
    waton

Maggots are actually beneficial: Mary Roach in the book: "Grunt"; they are used to cure, clean festering wounds, of putrid flesh only, leaving living tissue alone.

• unsure
    unsure

@waton

How about the hundreds of other parasitic larva species that aren't benificial?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit