Racism raise it's ugly head.. Chili's remove manager

by James Mixon 13 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Chili's remove Cedar hill manager who took away man's free veterans day meal. Why? Because he was black. Elderly white gentleman told the black veteran, "black did not serve in Germany' and he told the manager the guy(black veteran) is not a veteran. So the manager took away his food, WTH. I must say something is strange about this story, I have never been question about my service in the military.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

First of all, blacks did serve in WWII. Have neither of these men heard of the Tuskegee airmen? Secondly, is being a veteran confined solely to having fought the Germans in WWII?

This was ignorant on so many levels.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

keyser: yes the story is suspicious. I worked with a guy who was in the black artillery unit in German in WWll.

The only person I have encountered that lied about his service, a JW...

• baker
    baker

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012925955468

Not sure if this will show, but I ran across this when looking up the story of Earnest the veteran. Something is not quite kosher with all the facts not in. This was from a FB page where his name is earnest Blackbatman, and seems to be a Trump basher. Very suspicious especially when he shows up at Chili,s with a bullhorn and pictures from his Navy (and army) service. All the facts aren't in, so maybe this will turn out like the story of the Gay minister I think in Austin tx that called the media when they printed a gay slur on his special ordered cake. Turns out he did the slur himself and had to apologize to Whole Foods.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    baker: not showing, but I agree "something is not quite kosher with all the facts".
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Unfortunately there's been a lot of false stories circulating post-election. It's on both sides too. Supposed racists doing crazy shit and stories of democrats/liberals doing crazy stuff too.

• sir82
    sir82

Facebook feeds are a pretty unreliable source if you are interested in accurate new stories.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Protester Ernest Walker held up a baseball bat with the word "Black Power" written on it during a Black Lives Matter march down Main Street in downtown Dallas last Thursday. As the rally and march were winding down, Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, opened fire in an attack that killed five police officers and wounded seven other officers and two civilians. (Smiley N. Pool/The Dallas Morning News)

What kind of character brings a weapon to a supposedly peaceful protest that turns into a violent race riot with five dead, nine wounded?

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

See how he’s wearing an ACDC Today t-shirt?

From their membership page:

Membership has its privileges:

Many times we feel helpless when dealing with Big Businesses especially ones that you can only talk to over the phone. Most times their customer service department is not even located in this country. Sure there are other ways to complain such as the Better Business Burea. But they can seem very impersonal and out of touch. You need an organization that cares about your needs and that you can see feel and touch. Try ACDC.

Here is how we work on your behalf:

Example 1:
    A local merchant refuses to correct a problem with your order or any services that you are paying your hard earned money for. They give you the runaround sending you from person to person and no one has any answers.

Do you ?
    A) file a costly lawsuite
    B) spend minutes if not hours on hold
    C) Just forget about it
    D) Use your membership with ACDC TODAY and we work on your behalf getting answers and results for you

-You can meet and get legal advice from a real lawyer with expertise in your field of needs.

-You will get discounts at dozens of participating businesses and services

-If you have a problem with any business and are not satisfied as a consumer
    contacts us and we will intervene on your behalf

-We are constantly adding more services that will benefit you as a consumer

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

It would appear that he earns his living suing businesses and encouraging others to do likewise.

So, is it possible that he’s known locally for setting up hoaxes to sue businesses, and wears costumes? Maybe that's why the young manager wouldn't address his claims?

Because there’s plenty of photos of him wearing a priest’s collar. Like baiting people to attack a “man of the faith.”

I’m not doubting his service record. That's easily confirmed. But the "injured vet" persona would certainly play into this.

BTW, the ACDC Today TX address listed is 1941 S. Duncanville Rd. Ovilla, Texas 75154.

It’s Earnest’s residence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit