Good idea? Bad idea?

by Planetsmashers 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Planetsmashers
    Planetsmashers
    Mailing packages with garlic bread enclosed to still in family.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I would imagine that you should keep it so you can use it as an offering to the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
  • Listener
    Listener
    Lol, how can they ever again sit down to a meal with garlic bread and not view it in the same light?
  • TipsyMangoTea
    TipsyMangoTea
    Depends, will the bread be new or moldy?
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Also, to what degree is the garlic sprinkled upon the bread? Is it layers of the stuff or only a slight sprinkle?

What about the freshness of the bread, the purity...?

And what of yeast? So many variables...

Oh well, at least there are only 3 solutions -- being thrown into the garbage, being sliced up, or being eaten. In all 3 examples, the bread is damaged, assaulted or consumed, with no say or choice in the matter.

I have never felt so sorry for bread before....

• talesin
    talesin

How about a garlic necklace? The garlic bread is so "Anthony Morris", and hey, the necklace could really send a message. : D

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Be sure to enclose a squirt bottle of poison along with the bread

• smiddy
    smiddy

I think their should be a campaign to send all suggestions to JW.ORG

smiddy

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Duh! lol, I totally thought I was on a different thread, talking about something else about the bread! Good grief. No wonder my answer sounded so irrelevant. Sorry about that.

Sending garlic bread to your family might send a message IF they actually watch the broadcast or at least hear about it from someone...

.... But what message would it send?

You might know what message you want to send them with the packages of garlic bread, but will they know?

It seems a bit abstract, and subject to (mis)interpretation.... I do like the idea, but the message may need to be explained or even spelled out to them. Like, they could think, "Yes, this garlic bread represents our imperfect self and our relationship with Jehovah and our various degrees of types of sin .... and obviously it is a very deep, spiritual subject... and what do YOU mean by sending us this bread?"

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

This whole idea sounds scrumptious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit