District Conventions this year

by ScoobySnax 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

"Give God Glory" is the theme for the 2003 conventions.......so who here is gonna be coming with me?.....form a queue now, I know there must be many here who want to attend.....If anyones going to Twickenham in London, I can maybe help out with a lift in my car. If you are and continue to remain apostate, I will just drop you off outside the convention grounds where you can continue to make that silly spectacle of yourselves with flipcharts etc...... this offer is open to all of course...

• blondie
    blondie

I plan on going the last hour of Sunday in the US and get any new pubs. I plan on wearing my radio and tuning in to my favorite music.

Blondie

• Francois
    Francois

Give God Glory? Who the hell is making up these themes now? They musta just stumbled over aliteration, huh?

PERSONALLY, I think it should be:

Give God Glory Doo-Dah, Doo-Dah

Give God Glory All Day Long, OH, Doo-Dah Day

Whatchall think of that?

francois

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I'll probably go the last half of sunday.

I think the theme is more right to read "Give the Governing Body and the Elders Glory".

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I'll go to the space museum in Huntsville, AL while wifey absorbs all that clap-trap. She'll be getting new pubs, so I'm sure I will see them around the house and can perouse them if I feel the urge or need to see what fallacies are the "new light" of the day.

Coon

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

i plan on goin sunday with cooler full of brew..and chillin. kickin back poppin a can or 2 and see how long it takes for any1 to notice im drinkin beer instead of soda.and when they finally do notice i may "accidently spill " it on the attendant.(sorry my sort of evil fun)..

• Stephanus
  • johnny cip
    johnny cip

scooby; you are lucky, i just openend you a new ANUS. BUT i lost the post so i will get your wt bull an other time ,as i'm sick of your wt idol crap. will some some here4 show me how to bring up a reply i was typing and then lost. thank you .....john .

• Satanus
    Satanus

I was thinking of starting my own satanic group, this summer. Het scoob, wanna come and see some deminz in action. All you gotta bring is a live chicken. Dress is casual.

SS

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

WHAT!!! No jamboree in Melbourne or Adelaide or Brisbane??? Umm... that's three of the four biggest cities in Australia! Some of them will have to travel a hell of a long way... Garwd... Fuck me... if I was in now, I'd have to travel about 1500 miles to Carins or 2000 miles to Perth!!

I'm so glad I'm way out of it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit