It is on sale the Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Mallorca (Spain)

by JHK 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JHK
  • Deleteandrestart
    Deleteandrestart

I would just like to know at what point will witnesses worldwide wake up to the fact that just about everything that can be sold is being sold, and that this implies a massive contraction in the organisation that cannot be explained other than its all been made up , they must be putting their cognitive dissonance in overdrive to explain it away.

Hell will someone wake up I feel like shaking them for their own good.

The society is running out on them and leaving them like it did in 1975 ,

but now to just reemerge as an online only religion..... I was in since 76 and I can hardly recognise what is left, the old stalwarts I remember would be turning in their graves. It really is the end of an era .

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It seems to me that there seems to be a lot of sell offs particularly in Spain. I even remember a leaked letter with kh sell offs with relation to foyer space (or something to that effect) specifically for spain. In my country I would say the real estate sell offs hasn't been as high as what I have read from other countries. In the area were I live I can't think of any hall that has been sold that couldn't be put down to the urban shift from towns to cities.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

In a diehard j-dub's mind they would be having a WT approved spiritual orgasm over the sales, equating sell-offs and downsizing with "the end being soooo close now."

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Hail the Theocracy and All Its Assets,
    Wondrous Liquidation is Now Taking Place!"

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

I took 4 teaching books from the carts today and trashed them,every little helps :-)

• never a jw
    never a jw

Stephen Lett never disappoints. I always get a laugh just watching his face. He is a natural comedian.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Wasn't there letter about them selling off something like half the halls in Spain?

• LV101
    LV101

Billy -- Love title of song.

DeleteandRestart -- Good news! I hope it's a fire sale worldwide but I've not heard of halls being sold off where I live - bummer!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I wonder how the money could ever reach the WT main corporation? Sure looks like things haven't been too profitable for the WT in this country. May be good business for the WT to pay some retirement for those that devoted their lives to the JW corporation.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081015055352AA9rm1R
    Will You Help Jehovah's Witnesses At Bethel To Get Retirement and Health Benefits?
    Why did the Watchtower Society fight Bethelites all the way to the Supreme Court of Spain in order to keep them from receiving Social Security payments? Don't these hardworking men and women deserve at least some sort of Social Security as they retire? How about Bethel here in the United States and abroad?... show more
    Update: ---EDIT--- jeshurun wrote: I question everything question everything questions. Hi jeshurun, I welcome your responses and am glad that you question my reasonings. We cannot simply accept what someone says or claims. Even the Apostle Paul was grilled heavily by the Bereans. What I can tell you about the... show more
    Update 2: ---EDIT---
    I hope I don't get this one removed. Last time I responded like this it got removed for the reason called "Chatting"
    I hope I don't get this one removed. Last time I responded like this it got removed for the reason called "Chatting"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit