how many former jehovahs witnesses are there from merseyside

by dannywalsh 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• dannywalsh
    dannywalsh

hi guys i posted on this forum a couple of months ago to find out how many ex jws there are from my region, i am interested to find out how many have left the witnesses and perhaps start a support group for ex jws in our area

• Simon
    Simon

We're a bit out of the Mersyside area but not too far away - Manchester (well, just past Warrington)

We have meetups from time to time if you're interested - nothing fancy, a sunday afternoon in the pub

• dannywalsh
    dannywalsh

yeah that sounds cool simon ,are there many ex jws from the north west that meet up with u

• SammyJoUK
    SammyJoUK

Hey Danny

I am in the other pool.. blackpool.. and I am part of ex jw Meet Up, but without a car manchester is too far for me to come.. ( i have a disabled wife that I have to be here for)

Nice to see yet another Uk person about..

Take care

Sam

• Sargon
    Sargon

Merseyside?? Isn't that the land of the Beatles and Gerry and the Pacemakers?

• dannywalsh
    dannywalsh

sure is ,funny that you should mention the beatles as i worked round the corner from penny lane and strawberry fields and the house were john lennon was raised was practically right opposite were i worked on menlove avenue plus my mum dated the beatles first manager alan williams when they were called the silver beetles many years ago

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HI DANNY.

Guess you have hit the jackpot,as i used to live in liverpool many years ago, (TOXTETH ) Area, but i wasnot a witness untill i moved to London,where abouts in the pool are you from ,

yes we live in london,

Knew a few gangsters from the toxteth area, throw a few worldly names at me ,as we may know the same people

• dannywalsh
    dannywalsh

i used to work in park road post office in 1995 and remember the shooting of david ungi , do u know grenville braithwaite , he was involved in the toxteth riots before becoming a jw though i dont think hes one know though im not sure

• ISP
    ISP

I'm from Manchester. I know an ex JW in the 'pool area.....Searchforthetruth..........hes not been too well of late, though.

ISP

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I live in Liverpool. I also support Liverpool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit