Today's Text Is STUPID & Here's Why...

by Divergent 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Divergent
    Divergent

My comments are below in yellow...

Friday, April 29

When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.”—Jas. 1:13.

We may become impatient when a trialsome period seems to have no end. Suppose you are driving a car on a highway and get stuck in traffic. Trying to find another route, you might get lost or end up taking more time to reach your destination than you would had you patiently remained on course. Similarly, if you stick to the paths outlined in God’s Word, in time you will arrive at your destination. (Totally irrelevant illustration. In our technologically advanced era, I can simply use my GPS to find the fastest route & probably even avoid the jam in the first place!) Jehovah may hold off from intervening in our trials because he wants us to receive vital training. (How the @#?!% does NOT intervening when a child is being sexually abused help the child to receive "vital training"???) (1 Pet. 5:6-10) No, God does not cause trials. (If I see a child being sexually abused BUT I do NOTHING to help, doesn't that make me GUILTY also???) “Your adversary, the Devil,” is causing most adversities. (The one doing NOTHING to help is equally responsible) Yet, God can use a difficult situation to help us grow spiritually. (How does being sexually abused help a child to grow spiritually??? Also, according to this logic - the longer a child is being sexually abused, the more they would grow spiritually???) He sees our suffering, and “because he cares” for us, he will make sure that it will continue only for “a little while.” (Because he cares for the child, he will make sure that the child is being sexually abused only for "a little while". Does that make sense???) Do you appreciate Jehovah’s watchful care when you suffer trials, confident that he will provide a way out? (NO!!!)2 Cor. 4:7-9. w14 4/15 5:15, 16

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

God is an ASS!!!😡

DY

• Crazy Angel
    Crazy Angel

"Jehovah may hold off from intervening in our trials because he wants us to receive vital training."

How about my sick and now dead young elder friend.this guy despite of his loyalty to Him suffered terrible death leaving his wife with 4 young siblings. .what's a 'training for'??

• pixel
    pixel

He sees our suffering, and “because he cares” for us, he will make sure that it will continue only for “a little while.”

Soooo, God does have the power to stop bad things but lets it run for a while? hmmm.....

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Don't you know God only brings extra sand when you are building a Kingdom Hall and he fixes leaks in roofs. He does not stop typhoons that hit Kingdom Halls, stop buses on their way to assemblies from crashing and he certainly can not stop a child from being molested.

JW's... the best cherry pickin cult around!

• Divergent
    Divergent
    Here's something to think about - Wouldn't God actually build faith in people the best way posible by taking immediate action when people in desperate need ask him for help RATHER than NOT doing anything and then destroying people at Armageddon for not showing faith in him???
  • tiki
    tiki
    Their rhetoric is best ignored.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do you appreciate Jehovah’s watchful care when you suffer trials, confident that he will provide a way out?

...................Image result for God watching tv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit