Antichrist definition - according to the glorious ones in Warwick

by The Fall Guy 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

ANTICHRIST - nwt p. 1693 Glossary of Bible Terms - "All people, organizations, or groups that falsely claim to represent Christ....can properly be called antichrists." (1Jo 2:22)

Well this proves that the org can't be the antichrist, because they've never claimed to represent Christ - only Jehovah!

(All J.W.'s can now breathe a sigh of relief)
  • EverApostate
    EverApostate

In my honest opinion, this Biblical Jesus seems to be mostly myth. So why bother about an Anti (Mythical) Christ.

Lets base our life on whats real.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

I am going to start with the Antipasta first with some red-wine please.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Someone told me that the Anti christ could turn wine into water! Better have my Antipasta n wine before the Anti christ turns up at my doorstep!

Zing

• Biahi
    Biahi

I can turn wine into urine! Lol

• newsheep
    newsheep

Does the anti-Christ tell their followers that all authority have been given to them that they are now in charge of Christ's belongings in heaven as well as on earth? Who told Guy Pierce to say those very words to the world on one of their podcast shows a few years ago? Jesus or the Anti-Christ?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The Antichrist is one who opposes Christ and puts himself in Christ's place !

The G.B have done both in huge measure.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I would go as far to say Jehovah`s Witnesses are an Anti-Christ simply because they ignore the Christian Greek Scriptures , New Testament that charges followers of Jesus Christ to be witnesses for and about him sanctioned by no other than Jehovah God himself.

More than 20 scriptures in the NT where Christians are to be witnesses of Jesus and not one scripture where a Christian is to be a witness of Jehovah.

Phil.2 : 9-10 The name of Jesus is to be held above every other name including that of Jehovah during the Christian Era of God`s timing.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Everybody that stands in the way of a person or a people to become real Christians is an Anthicrist.

Catholicism has been kidnapped by Opus Dei, the new way of being a Christian after masonic cults like Jehovah's Witnesses have weakened what was left of the Church.

Finally Catholicism has become so meaningless as Protestantism ever was, for the glory of the queen of England and all her disgusting cousins, that claim had nothing to do with all European wars over the centuries.

The future is zombie.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

My sister is an uber JW, elders wife, pioneer. My daughter calls her the Auntychrist!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit