This week's Watchtower Study - don't complain if ...

by eyeslice 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

Jehovah's loving organization...

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HELLOTHERE:

No doubt you’re greatly relieved you never followed that older brother’s advice about going to bethel. You would now be in a panic situation at an older age with a lot of regrets.

Even though I was never a candidate for bethel 🤣, I am likewise happy I never listened to unwanted advice from older people in the JW congregation telling me to quit my full time job.. They certainly weren’t looking out for MY best interest$.

• hoser
    hoser

I’ve got jw relatives approaching 60 wanting to retire and it probably won’t happen. Never bethelites but pioneered and eldered most of their adult lives

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Back to Zaina’s experience....”But she says: “I never allowed myself to doubt the organization or Jehovah’s love.”.

She never allowed herself, that shows that doubt was there but she refused to entertain the thought. We have all done that , had long-standing recurring doubt that you don’t allow yourself to indulge in. One day though you do allow yourself to think the unthinkable...... and that is when your faith collapses.

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

You can maintain your trust in Jehovah

Not possible within this religious organization, to maintain trust in Jehovah you must completely trust the Governing Body

and his organization

Not scriptural, cannot be supported using the Bible. In essence they are saying trust us your Governing Body.

when your loyalty is tested.

By we(the Governing body your GODS)

But to do so, you need to keep your senses,

Members are already told to only keep the senses of the Governing Body even when their sense is nonsense.

that is, to stay calm, think clearly, and see matters from Jehovah’s perspective

Members cannot think clearly on their own since the numerous committees and helpers to the governing body and the governing body already stated they will do the THINKING. Members only need to gulp it continuously even if they contain wormwood or poisons as they continue to look at it from Governing body perspectives.

• waton
    waton
    to stay calm

Joseph Goebbels 1945: " Ruhe ist die erste Buergerpflicht" --- nicht.

A latter day replay of nazi propaganda : "Quiet obedience is the first duty of all citizens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit