JW Discussion Boards

by teejay 15 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

I checked out PLN and JWZone. What pathetic sites. I tried looking for deep, spiritual discussions, to see how they justified certain doctrines(dogma). Nothing much there. Just a bunch of dribble about nothing basically. I see deeper discussions on this board(I guess because opinions and disagreements are allowed). And what the heck is this Star Trek stuff at JWZone? So the creator of JWZone is not only a dweeb dub, he's a nerd trekkie too? I just don't see the elders, CO's and GB being all that thrilled about a supposed JW site that uses Star Trek references and names. Even if I was still active, I would be embarrassed to be a member there. What a bunch of losers.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Did you see at JWZone they actually have a forum called 'Borg Maturation Chamber: The place where young drones can meet to discuss life's problems, ideas, spiritual goals, and mature into efficient drones" Im not making this up.

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

OMG that is fantastic! I am now rotflmao, thankyou for the smiles :D

• butalbee
    butalbee

Borg masturbation chamber....that's funny....Uuuum, what's that link again?

I was on aol the other night looking for um, trouble, didn't see a jw chat, I used to enjoy the about.com jw chat, used to get them all fired up....

• greven
    greven
    Iron Gland: Did you see at JWZone they actually have a forum called 'Borg Maturation Chamber: The place where young drones can meet to discuss life's problems, ideas, spiritual goals, and mature into efficient drones" Im not making this up.

So they do know....LOL !

Greven

• teejay
    teejay

There's a thread where they discussed problems they've had with DISNEY MOVIES (!!!). I thought it was funny. Scary, but funny... in a scary sorta way...

"Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, Fantasia, Snow White and a bunch more I thought had some demonic magic stuff in it that I can do without."

"Also Little Mermaid gave me a twinge of conscience, an ethereal cringe, (if there can be that sort of thing) Not because of the magic displayed in it, but because of how much the mermaid marrying a human seem to relate to someone marrying an unbeliever."

"If you look at it like, the mermaids are worldy and the humans are Jehovah's Witnesses, then I could see a relation, but at the same time, she was transformed into a human. So I guess it would be like, she was converted so then it wouldn't be like they were marrying out side of the truth?"

"Beauty and the Beast was great. I actually like the television series with Vincent. However towards the end - when they were getting more involved that was just too close to beastiality."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit