"this is why we need gods kingdom!"

by nowwhat? 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Jdubs go to answer when we see terrible tragedies. Tell them It's been 20 years since columbine and 10 years since Sandy hook! Still nothing!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Ulvade, Texas - 19 children are Murdered by an 18 year old.

Earth at Armageddon - 3 billion children are Murdered by a jealous, narcissistic, megalomaniac.

We do NOT need God's Kingdom.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

That's the jw version of gods kingdom

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

We need Gods' Kingdom according to the Borg so God can kill 7.5 billion people who are NOT JW's so the Dubs can have their paradise and live over the corpses of 7.5 billion people all for the crime of NOT being loyal Dubs.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Hey genius, are those 7.5 billion people going to die anyway? It's only a question of timing.

Ok to let billions be killed by nuclear war, or some other man made crisis?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

As "God's Kingdom" is a total Fiction, we need more positive things than that ! and soon !

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    We need God's kingdom. Just... not quite yet. If you think things are bad, remember that you are waiting on a being who made himself human just so he could spend a few days being horrifically tortured and killed. His tolerance for pain and suffering is way higher than you might imagine.
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Can anybody here spell out what the policy's are for GOD`s Kingdom ?

Are they specifically outlined in the Bible ?

I don`t recall ever reading any policy`s in my 32 years as an active JW

To me it seems like there is a lot of guess work and speculation from believers about what the KOG will be like.

That`s not very reassuring is it ?

And knowing God`s own past history recorded in his own book doesn`t inspire much confidence in me that its going to be any better than what we have now .

In fact it could be a helluva lot worse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit