Pioneer Service School Videos

by wifibandit 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yeah, Brokeback, just the way Lett says the GB loves everyone, he comes across in a super condescending tone. His whole few minutes his entire body language seems very odd almost punitive in a way.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    Well I'm impressed, I've never seen two men with such small mind's inside such big heads.
  • Dissonant15
    Dissonant15
    This is so stupid and simpleton. And to think I wanted to go back to PSS a second time. "Dimming as Deceivers" should be the title of that useless book.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

In the first video with Tony Morris at 0:58 he says he wouldn't be surprised if Brother Knorr looked in on the pioneer school classes from his heavenly position.

So Brother Knorr spent his entire adult life at Bethel. Does this mean that even after he died of Cancer back around 1977, he still has to keep an eye on things at Bethel?

If he can look in on the Pioneer School classes, what's to stop him from checking to see who's gettin' frisky in their rooms?

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Wow -- the very end of Lett's video-- (I may be paraphrasing somewhat, but the gist of it is like: "... We love you, the GB love you. Oh, and never doubt that Jehovah and Jesus love you too."
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

That over-emphasized gesturing by Lett gets my piles activated every-time ! Its so affected and artificial and condescending !

• Warwickslave
    Warwickslave

Thanks Wifi bandit,

Nathan Knorr watch some of the first pioneer clasess from heaven lol, so delusional!!

Knorr and Franz are not happy in heaven with all the changes the new GB has made.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    The shuffle walk that TOMO exhibits is a patented overweight JW walk. I've seen it up close personally many times in my former halls. studied with one.The bigger they are the more attitude and self adulation they seem to have.
  • onightdivine
    onightdivine
    Really, what's with the huge rings they're wearing???????? They don't look any different from the "worldly materialistic religious leaders" that they always mock. Hypocrites.
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Knorr looking in on a pioneer meeting: "This IS @#@$%!@ boring!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit