Marking Talk of Couple

by Hadriel 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

At no time did the elders ever mention apostasy. Not once. Days later after a shepherding call which ONLY covered child abuse handling they are being marked as if they are trying to get their own followers etc.

So so sad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ktm7fsqWrw

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

It is sad, but to be honest this is a slap on the wrist. There are many boe's that would have disfellowshipped them by now. They have gone on YouTube and such speaking out against the org. This is a cult. Plain and simple. They are barbaric village leaders of the Middle Ages in their mentality. They make people wear scarlet letters and they burn dissidents at the stake.

This marking talk is just the beginning I'm afraid, and it is par for the course.

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock
    For the record I have enjoyed the "black jack" videos and I appreciate the stand they are taking concerning child abuse in the org. While that stand is commendable and will help many stand up themselves, it comes with consequences in a our-way-or-the-highway cult like Jehovahs Witnesses.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai

I doubt this guy giving the talk made it through high school. " Is the organization perfect? Well no, it's ran by imperfect men."

And no one would say click on this. Just about anyone on here can say what they need to say or use the org's own publications to show the holes and fallacies in their teachings.

• kairos
    kairos

This is likely a very similar talk that was given before they DF'd me.

They are cowards that refuse to examine reality and will cover over anything to pretend they are protecting god's reputation.

• Listener
    Listener

It's ran by imperfect men.

Then where does God and Jesus fit in the earthly part of his organisation?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    are Jack and Kyla that lovely Canadian couple? appalling speaker
  • cha ching
    cha ching

It's quite easy to speak bad about someone without them there. To cut them down, call them names, but are they willing to have the same done to them? Nope, they will call that "slander" and "apostate."

If they really believed their marking talks, they would be willing to face them personally, and have the other side of the story heard.

"why are we determined to avoid fase teachers? because we love the God of truth."

The "God of truth"..... ironic.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    it sickens me to the core hearing this PoS banding around the word "mentally diseased" I wonder if he has experience of dealing or caring for someone who has genuine mental health issues.
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Wow. Better make good plans because, as a JW, you're gone!😟

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit