Wednesday March 5, 2003

by DakotaRed 15 Replies latest jw friends

• myself
    myself

mmmmmm I love ziti! Lew it isn't nice to keep secrets. Pssst Craig, let me know if you get the recipe.

Karla

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

No secret on making ziti. It's my spaghetti sauce that isn't written down. Not a secret, just made from taste, not a recipe.

Anita's plane landed on time this morning and we spotted each other immediately. Oddly enough, we each looked just like we always do, lol. Stopped and had coffee at Sharis near Vancouver Mall, then came back to the house.

Sitting on the couch holding her, we both ended up dozing off for a few minutes, so comfortable and natural feeling, not to mention, neither of us slept much last night, lol.

Currently, she is taking a nap and I just woke up from one. Came on to check email and saw all the replies from all of you. I can only say thanks for all the well wishes, having her here just feels so natural to me.

• COMF
    COMF

Why Lew, you sly dog you! Congratulations. I hope it's everything you want it to be.

• myself
    myself
    having her here just feels so natural to me.

Well that is definately a good start. Anita & Lew, get your rest out, it is time to go have some fun.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Karla, we are having more fun than humans should be allowed,

Later, we may get out for some fun too.

You know us old folks

• myself
    myself
    You know us old folks

It's all in the attitude, you two youngsters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit