What is it with Apostate women not bringing pickles?

by Valis 25 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I think the pickle contingency was quite well represented.

Nina

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

My breakfast this morning consisted of, among other things, two pieces of toast with generous helpings of Scootergirl strawberry jam. Who the hell needs pickles ? Bug

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

So Valis is wanting a big, fat, thick .... pickle. I know some people who can help fulfill your fantasy.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks
    What is it with Apostate women not bringing pickles?

Who is this "pickles" person anyway? Is he/she a Newbie? If so, I bet he/she felt really left out...poor pickles...don't worry, you can come

to ourBritish Apostafest! (See press for details, no conditions apply, everyone welcome, bring loads of booze, your home is at risk

if you do not......sorry, got carried away there!)

Spanner

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

spanner.....that would be me.......scootergirl a.k.a the pickle person......

So sorry, Valis.......don't think my back could have handled hauling all the pickles there.......plus, can you imagine if jars would have broken open? Nuttin' sexier than smelling like a big old pickle all weekend!

Glad some of you got to try the jam. Berries hand picked from the "body farm" as lyineyes likes to call it! LOL

Animal....LOL.....everytime I see a jar of pickles I think of our conversation! Still makes me laugh!

• Valis
    Valis

scoot...you know I'm just giving you hell, but i will get my pickles or else! BTW...I know where you live...well the general location anyway and wouldn't mind getting lost in all the beautiful scenery your neck of the woods have to offer again....I can see me swimming in the lovely iron filled waters of Holy Oak right now...

Its all about the pickles baby!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL....valis.......I know you are giving me shit! Very few can understand or appreciate just what I mean when I say I live deep in the woods. I am so glad that you got to enjoy yourself when you were here last year. Very peaceful and tranquil place......very quiet. Just not sure if we are gonna give you a fourwheeler to use next time! Maybe just a flare gun and some snacks in case you get lost!

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* scoot..maybe I can play the sympathy card and get some bars out of the deal huh? God I would be in heaven eheh, not literally, *LOL* if I had a backpack full of pickles and bars...oh and can I get a hoagie too please? xtra mayo and hold the onions toots....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I'd smear you with raspberry jelly and send you in the woods for the bears, but you'd probably enjoy that........lol

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Wow, I just saw this thread-

Valis, Scooter brought ME some pickles- what did you do to her that she didn't bring you any? Hmmmm. You better check into that hon- cuz these pickles are to die for !!!

XW of the "stirring the pot" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit