Do you agreed with Ben Carson, Muslim should not become president??

by James Mixon 30 Replies latest social current

• barry
    barry

I just saw a muslim Nihad Awad complaining about Ben Carsons remarks and it seems he believes the US constitution says there should be no religious test for anyone to serve in public office and Nihad is calling for Ben Carsons to step down in his quest for the white house.

Ben Carsons point about a possible Muslim person running for office is in the context of Sharia law being incompatible with the constitution. Muslims believe that Sharia law is Gods law and killing of homosexuals stoning of women and beheading people is also incompatible with a normal societies values.

I think Ben Carsons is a breath of fresh air with his rejection of political correctness.

I don't understand Bens attitude toward homosexuals he claims it is a choice against all information we now have. It might be the religion kicking in on that one.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I know that B. Obama is probably a fake Christian. No, not a closet Muslim, but a closet atheist.

I strongly believed Romney should lose based on his being in a cult, and I strongly object to fundy Christians trying to impose their beliefs on their administration. So, on the subject of Muslim president, I have to be consistent. Islam is very anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-symbols. I could get over the symbols, but not the other two with all the progress this country has made. Half the population would be secondary citizens if Islam had their way.

I also know the presidential power is limited, so we would survive Romney or Mohammad Smith being president.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

OnTheWayOut:

Another pragmatic view. Thank you sir!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Isn't this much ado about nothing? Are there even any Muslims running for president right now?

I haven't been paying too much attention since it's still really early in the process.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

GT: Mohammed Shaker, he is a member of the Pinellas county (Florida) Young

Republicans, participates in his local GOP and is a staunch supporter of Senator

R. Paul. Look for him (Shaker) to run in 2028.....

• Viviane
    Viviane
    because lets face it the heart of Islam is necessarily violent and intolerant.

Of all the many many Muslims I know, not one is violent or intolerant, at least no more so than many of the Christians I know.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

James Mixon - "I do believe Islam conflicts with constitution."

I think a strong argument could be made that Christianity does, too.

Should we disallow Christians from running for office?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Vidiot:Islam is not just a religion, It is a comprehensive system which deals with all

aspects of human life and behavior, legal, religious, dietary and political. It is political

Islm that poses a threat to our national security.

Have you heard of the Council of American Islamic Relations?

They have yet to issue action alerts against Jihad. Why hasn't CAIR instituted programs

to stop Jhad recruitment?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I said what I did to illustrate the fact that preventing Muslims - in general - from entering Western politics (the comprehensiveness of Islamic ideology notwithstanding) isn't as easy as all that.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

My thinking is Muslims and Christians don't mix well together, like oil and water.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit