OZZIEPOST: Get Well Card/Messages

by RAYZORBLADE 33 Replies latest jw friends

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

OZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've gotta get well ok. We can't drink all the wine we've put away for your visit, on our own. Well, we can try, but it just won't be as much fun.

Mrs Ozzie, is Mr being a good patient?

I'll ring you in the next day or two. In the mean time, a BIG hug to Ozzie, and love to you both.

Bliss and Mr Bliss too.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Ozzie, you are the Australian poster most loved and respected .. (you'd be our fearess leader {if us rabble went in for that sort of thing lol}) .. so you better get better real soon or i'll come round there and rip yer bloody arms orf!

aunty jack

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ozzie:

Get well soon

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I am overwhelmed!

Rayzor, Joy, native, Blondie, Kansas D O , Roomie, Tracy, Mulan, Mattnoel, Physio, Dansk, BadJerry, WildHorses, truthseeker, Mac, Matty (owyergoin' mate?), nightwarrior, jgnat, Valis, ISP, Bliss, unc (ya old bastard!), SheilaM, and Prisca:

So many kind words, so many thanks to give.

My body's weak but my heart is strong, so....let's go kick some ass! (The WTS that is.)

Cheers, Ozzie (of the shiraz-less class)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ozzie,

I posted to wish you well but it's gone!

Get well soon mate,

Mike.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

OZZIE!!

Get well mate. Know how many people are on your side.

Besides you still need to come to Texas for an OzFest and try our Shiraz!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie......

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly Ozzie, I hope you are back to your old self very soon!! Hugs to Mrs Ozzie as well as I know its hard to worry about the health of a loved one..

Take care both of you, my best to you...

Hugs

Cassi

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ozzie: Take care, and get well soon! You simply must be at your best to keep UB in line.

My sympathy to Mrs. Ozzie...taking care of us whiny old guys can really be a chore, eh? LOL

Craig

• Jesika
    Jesika

((((((((((((((((((Ozzie))))))))))))))))))))))

GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

G'day Ozzie, sorry you are ill, hope you are feeling a lot better today matey

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit