Postcard from a sick bed

by ozziepost 29 Replies latest jw friends

• hippikon
    hippikon

Get Well soon

Give me a ring if there is anything I can do for you - Do you wan't me to mow your lawns or bring a bowl of soup?

About Iraq: Punish the man not the country

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."Do you wan't me to mow your lawns or bring a bowl of soup?"...

The lawns need mowing real bad. Im too busy posting deeply influential posts to cut grass. so... much appreciated.

Get well Oz!!

• Scully
    Scully

{{{{{ Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie }}}}}}}

Sorry to hear you've been ill, Ozzie, but glad to know you are being well looked after.

We have a lot of doctors in training at the hospital where I work who are of middle-eastern extraction, all of them extremely capable and dedicated to their calling.

It's very upsetting to me when I overhear patients and colleagues casting aspertions on them due to the current political climate - these people are not part of the problem, and I don't think they deserve to be castigated for coming from a war-torn country or labelled as terrorists because of their appearance. When I see all the positive things these men and women are doing to help others, I know that they are part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Get well soon! Miss your posts....

Love, Scully

• Mulan
    Mulan

Ozzie!!! I am so sad you are sick. I hope it wasn't something you ate......................and that it took two months to get from here to Australia?? Just kidding.

Seriously...........PLEASE take care and be sure to let us know how you are doing. Tell Mrs. O that we are thinking of her. Any word from your girls?

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Ozzie Get well soon ! and give our regards to Mrs Ozzie !

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sorry to hear you are so sick, I hope you get well soon.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Big hug ((((((ozzie)))))

now look hear ol' fella stop mak'n me laugh! .. it's very sad to find out you're so crook .. but your "his shirt was as bright as a white tornado" type stuff has me LOL and smiling .. yep you're crook alright lol .. funny how hospital gives you a different view on life (it's kindof a twilight zone in there ya know)

Iraq and big power politics .. what can one say? (and who'd listen anyway?) Yep the poor little sods at the bottom of the (oil) well get neglected as usual.

my best regards to m.ozzie - GET BETTER SOON ya funny ol' bastard! Lee

• Englishman
    Englishman

Whoa there, Mr Ozzie:

I'm sorry that you're sick, but, enough about you, what about me?

Can you imagine how I feel?

Pompey got beat by Wimbledon tonight. Gasp.

Get better soon you old bastard,

Mike.

• Francois
    Francois

I recommend a bottle of Tyrrell's Long Flat Red. You'll be fit in no time.

Frank Tyrrell

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

how does one drink it 'long and flat' francoise? serve it on a dinner plate i guess*

half in the spaggetti saucer, half in me, unc.

*good trick for the memorial

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit