I declare NZ the winner !

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Under Arm Bowling

I declare NZ the winner !

Yes, so did Young Jimmy Anderton -

Australain Interviewer: Why is your government cutting back on defence spending?

Anderton: Anyway, you win cricket matches by underarm bowling!

NZ must forfeit for electing Mr Anderton, I'm afraid! :^(

• hippikon
    hippikon

If you cant do the time dont do the crime

Ansett
    Fire Blight
    White Ants
    Ross River Virus

but wait ther's more

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I keep saying that, but people still voted for Anderton!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Ansett? Owned by AirNZ!

Fire Blight? Kept out by AQIS

What about that Kiwi cuisine?: Deep-fried battered mussels and paua fritters! NZ -2

Bluff Oysters NZ -1

NZ Lamb NZ 0

Boiled saveloys NZ -4

• hippikon
    hippikon

Ansett - Australian (one sided) regulations

Fire Blight - From Melbourn Botanical Gardens

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Fire Blight - From Melbourn Botanical Gardens

Hee, hee! The key to business: always export what you don't want! LOL

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Hippikon & Cove - Ian and Trevor Chappell did nothing wrong - underarm bowling was perfectly legal! Sheesh - check the rules LOL (and a great larrikin stir - like Paul Keating cuddling our Queen.)

unclebruce, who listened to the Cricket broadcast that day (25 years ago?) but didn't think you "bros" 'd be old enough, ay bro, whatcha recon bro ay?

Geez to think I waited for a year and a half to meet a kiwi apostate and along come two at once, (like waiting for a bus) geez, anyone else over there thinking of defecting? How about Stephanus covering the North Island Shalom the South? ... hehehe ..

Food? - you guys are making me laugh - I'm from Adelaide don't forget! (worlds worst water but undisputedly best food, possibly best wine, definitely best beers - worlds best barley most years = worlds best barley based beers - Good old pick-ax brands - Southwark, West End, Coopers etc.. )

Please note: Sydney ain't Australia by a long white cloud.

PS: mmm - 3 hours and 19 minutes after Anzac day Stephanus, cutting it a tad fine bro ... good thing the NZ diggers were all tucked up in bed along with the rest of New Zealand at "8 O'Clock Lights Out!"

PSS: We have enough nuclear free zones here to fit NZ in 10x or more but I am jealous of David Langey (only Politician in the western world worth his salt)

PSSS: Shit, I'm all out of ammo ...

• Prisca
    Prisca

NZ had the "donation arrangement" YEARS before Australia did (the Aust branch introduced the arrangement 6 mths before Goods and Services Tax (GST) was brought in by the Aussie Govt).

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

HELP Prisca, These blokes have started bowling underarm fireblighted apples at me!

unclebruce, avoiding wapalahoo jokes (he'd be a kiwi for sure - I worked on his house when he lived at DeeWhy but never got within finger range

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit