ARE YOU STILL TREATED LIKE A BABY

by nightwarrior 0 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

WHEN THE NEW BABY ARRIVES ,

The whole family are overjoyed,sometimes younger ones within the household get jealous ,but the overall feeding is left to the mother of the child,helped sometimes by the husband and junior members of the family,the new baby never goes hungry.

The question i would like to ask is how many meetings a week,are ordained by the society,whereby the brothers are supposedly fed with ( spiritual food ) ,i recall sunday/meeting K.H / tuesday group/ thursday meeting K.H .Saturday field service/sunday field service/

THE INFERENCE WAS YOU CANT FEED YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY,THEREFORE THE SOCIETY FEED YOU,

Hence the need for so many meetings

YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH OR CLEVER ENOUGH TO FEED YOURSELF ,AND NEVER WILL BE ,You will never ever reach the age of spiritual maturity,you will always need me to feed you, i shall keep you on a diet of scriptual untruthes forever,hence i will always control your mind,i will never set you free,,you must never try to read or interpret the scriptures on your own,OR READ ANY OTHER MATERIAL never ask me any questions,regarding the society or its founding fathers,especially the use of brother charles taze russell,using the pyramids to decipher the year 1914, never use astrology as it is condemned in the scriptures,although the founding father charles taz russell used astrology to confirm biblical dates, just do as i direct ,failure to comply with these wishes will leave you open to APOSTACY,which i am sure you dont want ,with that in mind dont do as i do, do as i say, oh, by the way , WE AS AN ORGANIZATION JOINED THE UNITED NATIONS FOR TEN YEARS ,YES WE WERE MEMBERS,But dont let this worry you.Any money you may have spare leave it to the society ,why to further the kingdom work,yes we will invest your money in business dealings and sometimes use a little to invest in governmental departments.

WHAT DID YOU JUST ASK ME ,WHO IS JESUS, and what part does he play in saving mankind ,well not really sure but i can tell you whom the society is ,well not really but i know where there offices are , no you cant phone anyone at any time,yes they are open 7 days a week 24 hours aday ,look ,ive warned you ,you are now going to face a judicial committee,your asking to many questions, yes your now out on your ear matey.bye bye ,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit