for Farkel or other bible experts

by Realist 11 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

realist; i will give the jw's the thought that the bible and isaiah are inspired etc. i'm not a bible scolar. i look through the wt books like the Isaiah and daneil book. they are studing today. the wt always says that the wt has forfulled some prophecy in Isaiah, dan, or ez. at some wt convention in the 1920's or 30's. the jw will say this is true. at this point I ask them to back it up, from wt books from that time. Now you got the jw in a pickle most likely they wouldn't have ever read a old wt book from the early 1900's . Now i give the jw a chance to prove the wt is telling the truth in 2003 about say the 1922 convention at cedar point ohio. was forfullment of bible prophecy. i offer the jw to have a study on the 1922 wt's . all the while i'm bring out many of the false teaching that the wt is preaching at the time. The jw will call me a lair. then i ask him again have your ever read any if the 22 wt's. he will say NO. I SAY I HAVE READ MANY . so now who's speaking presumptuously. is this what you teach door to door. and you can't even back it up !! does not the bible say prove all thing true. they stand there like zombies. now i ask is this WORSHIP ACCEPTABLE TO JEHOVAH. This tactic is most effective, make them back up how they use the name of god to glorify themselves. john

• Realist
    Realist

thank you guys!!!

fantastic replies!

Alan i will just copy past your message plus some additions if you don't mind the copy right violation :)

thanks again to all!!!!

Realist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit