BIOGRAPHIES

by RAYZORBLADE 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Since I have plenty of extra time on my hands tonight, I have been perusing the forum participants' biographies. Some are quite remarkable, and some are short n' sweet but nonetheless indicative of what brings us here to this forum collectively. There are few that have nothing, but that could be due to privacy issues or computer/forum incapatabilities (not sure).

JT for example, I read his biography (extensive) and found it quite astonishing (all good JT ). http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/3686.ashx

It's interesting taking a few extra minutes to find out a bit of background on our fellow posters. Have many of you done similarly?

When I can, I will add more to my mini-bio that I have on-line here at present. Helps to familiarize and acquaint oneself with the multitude of participants here.

Another thing I liked, although it seems to have disappeared, are the photographs (Post Your Pics) topic. It was long and extensive, but could have been removed due to the bandwidth it took up. It was nice to see pics of some of you on here. Soon as mine was added: *poof* gone . LOL...just kidding!

The Dallas Apostatefest again, the sharing of photos, and goings-on down there, really made coming to the forum here as of late, quite enjoyable.

Any thoughts on your own biographies, or others you have read?

Thanks...from the 'blade .

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Blade....I did the same thing when I sent out all those Valentine's cards. I stopped to read a lot of bios and learned a lot about the people here. I'm glad I did. I wish we still had stephanus' Who's Who site. That was great.

Love....

April

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mine is on http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio.htm ..Has anyone ever bothered to listen to it .....NO!!!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

OK Grandmother Mouthy (Grace): I clicked on your link, and I heard the entire 38 minutes and 03 seconds of your interview.

It was interesting to listen to it. It's nice to hear what your voice sounds like, your sense of humour, and your life experiences prior to becoming a JW - during - and after.

It is an incredible story.

Our on-line grandmother is absolutely: charming

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Mouthy... (posted this elsewhere) listening to your testimony.... So attracted to the Accent.... Very inspiring and funny. Married a Englishwoman you know...

Signed... the guy with no avatar, but a shiny bumm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit