"Governing Body Procedure," a secret rulebook

by john.prestor 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

In Crisis of Conscience, Raymond Franz reproduces a letter sent to him from someone representing the Governing Body in which they thank him for returning the text, Governing Body Procedure. Franz says nothing about this text any other place in the work, but I've been trying to track it down, because it sounds like another confidential manual like Shepherd the Flock of God. I doubt it's been leaked (I'm shocked, pleasantly, that we even have Circuit Overseer Guidelines, the confidential manual used by Circuit Overseers) but you never know.

Is anyone else familiar with this work? Does anyone know where I can find a copy or some other reference to it?

• _Morpheus
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

It's real------but it's 'invisible' just like the guy who wrote it for his "brothers" on the GB!

just saying!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Mind explaining Morph? You're always so helpful when I post.

• George One Time
    George One Time

Anyone on the GB who likes to tell us more?

• jwleaks
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

My post was not relevant. I was confirming the publications exisistance but you already knew it was real. I dont have a link for a copy, but second hand, i hear its dry. Simple procedures on weekly meetings etc etc... not even as interesting as the flock book.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I appreciate that information Morpheus, thank you. If you happen to get one or hear about someone who did let me know.

jwleaks, yes, that's the letter I saw!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit