bunkers at WTS Patterson?

by blackguard 11 Replies latest jw friends

• blackguard
    blackguard

If it's been addressed here before I know nought, but does anyone know anything about the subterranean chambers at Patterson?

• blondie
    blondie

Only for the wine cellars.

Blondie

• sf
    sf

Suppose I could put this up as I read it myself. It has some pretty fantastic 'schtuff' in here:

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:0zhDd7FUSk4C:www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/under010.html+subterranean+chambers+patterson+pennsylvania&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

And incidently blackg, Ingersoll-Rand is the company who built the machines that bore these tunnels.

EDITED TO CORRECT INFORMATION

sKally

• fulano
    fulano

There aren't

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If there is anything going on underground, it may just be a mimic of what is done in the Brooklyn Heights area. It is very common for large cities to have underground tunnels connecting related buildings.

This is very useful for moving people and products from one building to another without having to deal with traffic and weather.

• blackguard
    blackguard

sKally, What's your spin on these stories of undergrund aliens and bases? I gotta admit I'm a little skeptical; they seem to be stories with fact and fiction melded together.

fulano; how can you say with such certaintly there aren't?

elsewhere; yeah maybe that explains it.

blondie; your suggestion is food to inspire a raiding party!

I had a friend tell me about the tunnels or chambers of the WTS which appear to hold miliary equipment. My friend told me that a yeshiva not far from Patterson also has a subterranean township. Both the yeshiva and Patterson share one thing in common---they're both supposed to be Educational Centers. Just curious.

• fulano
    fulano

I lived there as a missionary in temporary Bethel-service and saw the whole Patterson building...that's why I am sure. I know all the tunnels at Brooklyn as well.

• blackguard
    blackguard

Hi fulano,

You said you "lived" there therby suggesting it's been some time ago. How long ago was it when you live there? Is it possible that the military has built chambers or tunnels at Patterson subsequent to your departure? Do you know? And can you tell me what the square, perhaps slightly rectangular, building with the hipped roof and parking lots on either side of it is use for?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

arent the tunnels under bethel-brooklyn where the WTS elite carry out satanic rituals?

• blackguard
    blackguard

Hey fulano----did you witness any satanic rituals performed in the maze of underground tunnels?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit