A new documentary by the CBC in Canada about JWs and pedophiles!

by StephaneLaliberte 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Stephane...

I wonder if they've actually paid any of it.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Good point Vidiot............and do the sheep know that their leaders are being penalized for non disclosure.............and do they realize that their generous contributions to the holy organisation goes towards paying off their enormous legal fines for disobeying the law?

What a scumbag outfit the JW org is?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I've been told by more than one source there is a letter being read to all French Canadian congregations in response to the media coverage/ child abuse documentary.

I need this letter.

If you have access to it, Please PM me or just email it me: wifibandit1 @ gmail.com

• smiddy
    smiddy

I wonder just how long can they thumb their nose at law enforcement ?

Are their no teeth to theses laws ? Or is it just a paper tiger.

If this can go on indefinetly then whats the point of the law ?

Their should be a time limit for them to comply and then legal action taken against them for failing to comply , not a never ending $$$ penalty that is never going to be acted upon.

This current law and its application seems to be nothing more than a sick joke allowing them to eventually get off scot free.

4000$ a day penalty to the Jehovahs Witnesses for not complying with a court order is reminiscent of Armageddon being just around the corner.

Neither is going to happen and the Court /Legal System needs to explain how long this never ending saga is going to continue? When is justice going to prevail ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit