hello everyone

by shorty 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• shorty
    shorty

Hi everyone well i have actually been in the chat room lots but this the first actual time i posted there isnt much to my story io am still a witness although it has been hard at times. my dad and my step-mom are in the truth but i live with my real mom who is disfellowshiped. i keep going to the meetings. lets see i have two sisters and one little brother both sisters are moved out.anyways that is about all for now.... oh, and i love you guys!!!!!!

luv,

jules

• neyank
    neyank

Hi jules,
    Welcome to the group.

Still a witness?
    It's good that you're checking out the board.
    You'll learn alot about the WTS.

Always remember, real truth can stand up to any investigation.

Any group that doesn't want their followers to investigate it
    is hiding something.

neyank

• crossroads
    crossroads

Welcome-like your name

• Gopher
    Gopher

Julie,

Welcome! We love you right back. I'm glad to see you out here, and hope it continues to be an enjoyable learning experience for you. Hey it was for someone even as old as me, LOL!

Gopher

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome, Jules!

My good friend is the disfellowshipped mother of two girls. Their father and step-mom are also Witnesses. For quite some time, the older girl, who was friends with my oldest, went to the meetings on her own, getting rides from me , another sister, and sometimes mom herself. The younger sister was just relieved not to have to go anymore once her mother was DF'd.

All this by way of saying that I can empathize a bit with your situation.

Do you go to the meetings WITH your Mom? Is she trying to get reinstated? You say it's been hard times, so I'm wondering if you're wishing you could both just stay home.

Well, I've got 2 more threads to check and then I'm off to bed after spending the good part of yesterday (!) saving my computer from a virus or two.

Peace.
    outnfree

• emyrose
    emyrose

Hi Jules,
    I hope you duck all that brainwashing thrown
    all over the place at JWs meetings.
    Wishing you happiness, Emyrose

• logical
    logical

Hello Shorty

• discombobulatedgirl
    discombobulatedgirl

Im with crossroads I like your name

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hi Jules, welcome to the board. Keep learning, keep questioning.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome to the board Jules/Shorty,
    Keep on checking this out. It is good for the soul. Share anything you like.
    TW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit